Employment type Full-time, permanent
Start Date Immediate
Reports to Head of Partner Success
Collaborate with Partner Success & Operations
Location Sydney CBD, New South Wales, Australia
The BDM role will be building on the existing strong foundation whilst advancing the business with an exciting opportunity to flourish new Hey You Partner relationships with lunch venues in Sydney CBD.
Only candidates who have work entitlements in Australia need apply.
No recruiters please.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Sell the Hey You venue App to fast service lunch venues in Sydney CBD
- Encourage venue acquisition through cold introductions
- Build a network for Hey You referrals
- Adapt Hey You service based on business needs to ensure Partners get the full value from the Hey You service
The candidate we need...
- Minimum 3 years Sales experience
- Ideally experience in the hospitality industry
- Extremely organised with great time management
- Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively build rapport with new and established Partners
- Highly energised and able to integrate well with an established team
- Results driven and able to work autonomously whilst self-motivating
- Interested in new technologies and business growth
Benefits and perks
- Competitive base salary
- ales commission (uncapped) based on new account succes
About the Hey You Sales Team
We have a funky office in the CBD, regular team nights out plus a team end-of-week drinks!
How to apply
Shoot your CV and a quick intro to Jennie Rogerson at firstname.lastname@example.org.