Employment type Full-time, permanent
Start Date Immediate
Reports to GM of Partner Success
Collaborate with Partner Success & Operations
Location Sydney CBD, New South Wales, Australia
The successful candidate will be exposed to a broad range of the business
and work with the management team. This is an entry level role that offers a career pathway to an Account Manager/Business Development Manager. If you are ready to make a difference in a team that really values administrative support, please apply NOW!
Only candidates who have work entitlements in Australia need apply.
No recruiters please.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Researching sales prospects
- Allocating leads and accounts to sales team
- CRM reporting and project management
- Strong customer service skills
- Communicate cross functionally
- Manage the time line and deliverables for the team
The candidate we need...
- Super organised
- Able to multi task and work autonomously
- Strong written communication skills
- Energetic communicator
- Assertive and enjoy working in a high energy, dynamic environment
- Salesforce experience would be advantageous but not essential
About the Hey You Sales Team
We have a funky office in the CBD, regular team nights out plus a team end-of-week drinks!
How to apply
Shoot your CV and a quick intro to Raf Bartkowski at email@example.com.