Win 100,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer Points Competition
Conditions of Entry
- These Terms & Conditions apply to the Hey You "Your chance to win a 100,000 Qantas Points Competition" offered by Hey You Ltd (ABN 34 144 912 158) of Level 13, 333 George St, Sydney, 2000 ("Hey You" or the "Promoter") (the "Competition"). Hey You is the promoter of the Competition.
- We recommend that these Terms & Conditions be read in full.
- Information on how to enter and all Prize details form part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Competition commences at 06:00am on 03/07/2017 (AEST) and closes at 3.00pm (AEST) on 01/09/2017 ("Competition Period").
Eligibility and Entry
- Entry to the Competition is open to permanent residents of Australia, aged 18 years or older only ("Eligible Entrant") who meet the Entry Requirements. Employees of Hey You and Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 ("Qantas") and their related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) or immediate families of employees of the aforementioned entities are ineligible to enter. "Immediate family" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period make an order online via www.heyyou.com.au or via the Hey You app.
- Eligible Entrants who meet the Entry Requirements will receive one (1) entry per person per order during the weekly Competition Period. The Eligible Entrant will be automatically entered in the draw to be the weekly winner who will receive 100,000 Qantas Points.
Prize, Prize Draw and Use of Prize
The Prize draw will take place weekly for ten (10) weeks on a Friday starting on 07/07/17 at 4.30pm (AEST) at Hey You Head Office, Level 13, 333 George St, Sydney 2000 from all eligible entries received during the Competition Period. The Prize winners will be drawn at random.
- Subject to the Entry Requirements, the first (1) eligible entry drawn each Friday will receive one hundred thousand (100,000) Qantas Frequent Flyer Points each ("Prize"). Competition Qantas Points won will be awarded to the winner’s account within 28 days of the draw date (or any redraw date, as applicable).
- In the event that any Prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond Hey You’s control, Hey You may at its discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- There are ten (10) prizes of one hundred thousand (100,000) Qantas Points (Prize).
- If the winners are not already members of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, membership to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, normally valued at $89.50, will be included in their Prize. To accept this part of the Prize, the winners must not already be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, and must complete the standard join process including agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program (available at Qantas.com/terms).
- The maximum notional value of each Prize is AU$714.00 with a total prize pool of AU$7,140 based on a sample of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Awards and Rewards that could be obtained by redeeming through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program (as fully defined in the terms and conditions of the program available at qantas.com/terms. For example, 3,500 Qantas Points could be redeemed for a Store Gift Card with a value of AU$25 and 997,500 Qantas Points could therefore be redeemed for Store Gift Cards to the value of AU$7,125.
- The estimate of the maximum notional value of each prize is provided for information purposes only. The maximum notional value of each prize will vary depending on whether and how it is redeemed by a winner through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any variation in the maximum notional value of each prize.
- The redemption of each Prize is subject to the availability of Awards and Rewards that may be obtained through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
- In the event that a Prize is redeemed for Reward travel, the winners should be aware that the number of Reward flight seats available is limited and availability depends on the flight, date, season and destination and some flights may not have any Reward seats available. The winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges of Reward travel or accommodation booked by redeeming their prize. Taxes, fees and carrier charges vary depending on departure points, routes, exchange rates and dates of travel, are subject to change without notice and are quoted at the time of booking. Reward flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply). Reward travel is subject to the fare rules and the Conditions of Carriage of the relevant carrier. Compliance with immigration, health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner.
- Each Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The Prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by Hey You and permitted under the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program (and only to that extent, if any). It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that Prize.
- All taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any additional expenses involved are at the Prize winner’s expense.
- Allocation of Prizes to winners is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize winners will be notified in writing via the contact details supplied within two (2) working days after the winners are drawn.
- If necessary, Hey You may conduct an unclaimed prize draw at the same time and place as the original draw on 30/11/17 (being at least 3 months after the date of the last draw) in order to distribute the unclaimed Prize. All non-winning entries from the original draw will be included in the unclaimed Prize draw. The winner of any unclaimed Prize draw will be notified in writing via contact details supplied of the draw within two (2) working days of the draw and the winner(s)’ name(s)..
- Hey You reserves the right to request at its absolute discretion verification of age, identity, residential address of the winner and/or proof of entry validity and other information relevant to entry into or participation in this Competition. Hey You reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of the Competition.
- Hey You assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry in the Competition or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then Hey You may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify the Competition.
- Where necessary and subject to the approval of the relevant lottery authorities, Hey You reserves the right to modify and vary these Terms and Conditions or may withdraw the Competition at any time. Any decision of Hey You is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Each Prize will be credited by Qantas on behalf of Hey You into each winner’s Qantas Frequent Flyer member account and may take up to 8 weeks (or any other period agreed between the Prize winner and Hey You in writing) to be credited to the winners’ accounts from the draw date (or any redraw date, as applicable).
- To the extent permitted by law, Hey You and its related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)), its employees, and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Competition and/or its prizes or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of Hey You and its related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)), its employees and agents.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Qantas. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Hey You and not to Qantas. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to Hey You and not to Qantas.
- The Promoter is Hey You Ltd (ABN 34 144 912 158) of Level 13,333 George St Sydney NSW 2000. Authorised under permit numbers [NSW PERMIT NO. LTPS 17-15190, ACT TP 17/01174, SA T 17 /1120].
Win ‘FREE’ Coffee For A Year with Hey You Competition
- This Win ‘FREE’ coffee for a year with Hey You competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Hey You Pty Limited, ABN 34 144 912 158, of Level 13, 333 George St Sydney NSW 2000 (“Hey You”).
- Entry into the Competition begins at 6:00am AEST on 17 July 2017 and ends at 3:00pm AEST on 31 August 2017 (“Entry Period”). Winner to be drawn no later than the 7th September 2017.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all times and dates are times and dates in Sydney, Australia, which may be AEST or AEDT depending on the date.
- The Competition consists of the phases set forth below, as described fully in these Competition conditions. A Hey You computer is the official record-keeping device for the Competition.
- Competition is open only to legal residents of Australia who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Partners (employees), officers and directors of Hey You, their respective parents, advertising and promotion agencies, as well as members of the immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, and each of their respective spouse, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate. The Competition is subject to all applicable Australian federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Entrants are responsible for complying with these Competition Conditions. All entries submitted become the property of Hey You.
The following prize will be awarded:
- ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE:
Grand prize winner to receive a year’s worth of FREE coffee ($3.50 x 365) to the total value of $1278. This will be deposited as credit into the winner’s Hey You account to be used for future Hey You orders by that customer.
- Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made unless Hey You, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize or portion thereof for one of equal or greater value should it become unavailable for any reason.
How to Enter
- Entry is automatic based on:
- ustomers ordering on the Hey You app during the promotional period.
- Each order will get one entry into the prize draw during the promotional period.
- Any new customer who downloads the app and places an order during the promotional period will get one additional entry.
- Hey You will run up to 6 bonus days where any purchase made on this day will entitle the customer to one additional entry.
- Subject to these conditions, the winner will be announced via phone and email.
- Hey You reserves the right to cancel or modify the Competition if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Competition as determined by Hey You, in its sole discretion, and to award the prizes based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
Determination of Winner
- The winner will be drawn at 4:00pm AEST on 6 September 2017 at the offices of Hey You, Level 13, 333 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, with the winner announced on 7 September, 2017.
- Winner will be contacted on or before the 7 September 2017 . Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or by email using the contact information provided at the time of entry.
- This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner
Limitation of Liability
- By entering this Competition, all entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Hey You, and their respective companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Hey You assume no responsibility for any of the following in connection with the Competition: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Competition entries or Votes; or alteration of entries or Votes. Hey You are further not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry or vote to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, fraud by any entrant or vote, or any combination thereof, including without limitation any injury or damage to entrants', voters' or any other persons' computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials in this Competition.
Right to Cancel or Suspend Competition
- If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Hey You that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Competition, Hey You reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition. In such event, no prizes will be awarded. If Hey You elects to cancel or terminate the Competition under any of the circumstances described above.
- By entering, entrants agree that personal data, including without limitation name and address, may be processed, shared, and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Competition and any other purposes outlined in these Competition Conditions. The data may also be used by Hey You in order to verify the participant's identity, postal address, and telephone number or to otherwise verify the participant's eligibility to participate in the Competition. Participants have the right to access, review, rectify, or cancel any personal data held by Hey You by writing to Hey You at Level 13, 333 George St, Sydney NSW 2000. Personal data will be used by Hey You exclusively for the purposes stated herein.
The Promoter is Hey You Ltd (ABN 34 144 912 158) of Level 13,333 George St Sydney NSW 2000. Authorised under permit numbers [NSW PERMIT NO. LTPS 17-15193].