Employment type Full-time, permanent
Start Date Immediate
Reports to Chief Commercial Officer
Collaborate with Sales & Operations
Location Surry Hills, NSW, Australia.
- Only candidates who have work entitlements in Australia need apply.
- No recruiters please.
About the role
This is a busy role, Monday to Friday and you will get to work with individuals right across the coffee industry. To be successful for this role you will be passionate about working with busy cafe and restaurant owners to help them enjoy and improve their mobile ordering experience and grow their business.
What we're looking for...
- You know how to problem solve and can develop creative solutions to unique issues that arise in busy hospitality venues.
- You will enjoy a mix of telephone, email and face-to-face contact with your merchant partners.
- Dedicated to hitting targets with good attention to detail - you will also make sure each new venue you sign up is brought on board successfully and smoothly.
- You will be comfortable with using technology to help your venue partners and develop strategies to ensure their success.
- You are a team player who is adaptable, self driven and love the thrill of a real start-up environment where you eat new and exciting challenges for breakfast.
About the team...
We have a Surry Hills warehouse style office, regular team nights out and shared Friday lunches plus end-of-week drinks with the team!
How to apply
Shoot your CV and a quick intro to Paul Clifford at email@example.com. We're looking forward to hearing from you!